Because of a great suggestion by a local business, the Carmine Chamber is sponsoring the “Town Christmas Glow Program of 2016”.
Imagine driving along a dark, well-traveled, divided highway, and you begin to see warm welcoming lights in the distance. As you get closer, you realize a rural town has made a uniform effort to show their welcoming spirit of Christmas by outlining the buildings of their town with the glow of white lights.
It is the chamber board of director’s hope that the Christmas Glow Program is something the businesses and people of Carmine would like to achieve. Several have expressed their support and more will be contacted. Although the chamber cannot pay for all of these lights, we will take orders and deliver. After researching, these are the details:
- Lights are ordered by the foot (one strand, so don’t have to worry about how many are ok to put together) at.79/ft. (Plugs on the end are $2.50 ea.)
- Regular C9 4-pack of clear bulbs are 1.99
- Chamber will order from Giddings Ace Hardware on a Tue. and Ace will receive on Thursday.
- All you do is call Chamber member at 979-451-1507 with your footage. It will get called in to Ace. When delivered to you by a chamber member, write a check for the total cost of lights.
- Let’s START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE MEASURE AND CALL 979-451-1507.